Guess what? The long awaited COOKING COMPETITION is finally here! It will be held on Saturday (28/10) at the school field in front of KRS room. Please wear your half-U and boots, and don't forget your beret too! You can bring a set of clothes to change afterwards if you wish. :)
Here are some info you need to know:
1. This is a competition between your respective seksyens.
2. Each seksyen is required to prepare a menu which consists of a main dish, a side dish and a drink. The food must be HALAL and the portion of the dish is for ONE PERSON. Also, there is NO specific cuisine so get creative!
3. ONLY stove, fire and tables are provided. You will need to bring your OWN ingredients, cooking utensils, cutlery and other necessary materials to prepare your food.
4. The time given for you to prepare the food is 1 hour and 45 minutes. Please plan your time wisely on preparing the food.
5. You will need to discuss between your teammates on what to cook, how to cook and the ingredients needed.
6. Finally, REMEMBER TO BRING THE INGREDIENTS! If you have any questions, do ask one of the AJKs.
Do come and join the fun! You definitely won't regret this experience! Hope to see you there! ^ ^